Elite Property Management is a locally owned, closely held, full service association and property Management Company. We are an organization created to fulfill the pressing need in King and South Snohomish Counties and the surrounding Eastside and Seattle markets—providing professional management for small to midsized condominium and homeowners associations.
With over twenty years of combined experience in our office, we are confident that the staff at Elite Property Management possesses the capabilities to furnish the level of service you require. Our staff of eight seasoned professionals services the market from Renton to Edmonds and we have several associations in our management portfolio. In our portfolio are a number of mid-sized condominium associations and single family residents. In working with these associations we have gained the knowledge and experience of the specific concerns of mid-sized associations that include establishing consistent and timely communication plans, coordinating and managing the maintenance and ongoing upkeep of common areas, rules and regulations enforcement and monitoring cost to the budget developed with the Board of Directors.
Ensuring a smooth transition to the full set of services that we provide is the first goal and our experience in administration and fiscal management is summarized in the following paragraphs:
The principal duties of Elite Property Management include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
1) Work at the direction of the Board of Directors.
2) Attend contractual scheduled Board meetings.
3) Assist the Board in creating (if not already in place) property emergency procedures. Provides emergency after hours support to secure timely responses to emergencies.
4) Conduct regular inspections of the grounds to determine present and future repair needs. Review with Board of Director if the common area maintenance is being executed correctly.
5) Periodically review current maintenance contracts, schedules, etc., to ensure proper performance and costs.
6) Supervise the operations as instructed by Board of Directors as well as overseeing the work performed by contractors and vendors.
7) Organize and maintain all files and records related to Association business.
8) Complete and maintain an inventory of all on-site personal and Association property.
9) Periodically review the insurance policy with a qualified insurance broker to confirm adequate property coverage at a reasonable cost.
10) Provide a complete accounting service which includes:
a) Maintaining a set of accounting records and journals.
b) Implementing a purchase order system for the non-recurring expenses.
c) Processing accounts payable, including insurance and maintenance, and maintaining vendor records.
d) Providing monthly financial reports, including monthly income and expense reports which outline monthly and year-to-date progress against budget.
e) Collecting dues and informing the board of delinquencies.
We believe association management is first and foremost a service business. Elite Property Management is dedicated to providing our customers and clients with the most professional, consistent and contemporary service available.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and to develop a successful and lasting business relationship. Thank you for your interest in Elite Property Management.
ELITE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT under direct supervision of a CCIM gradute. is a closely held, hands-on Association Management Company, specializing in satisfied owners and residents since 2003. Together we bring over twenty-five years of combined experience detecting and solving potential problems; establishing and negotiating contracts and working with vendors. We work well with association boards and take pride in the properties we manage.
Our association department consists of two Association Managers who have a number of years of experience in the Association management and the Real Estate industry. They understand the value of customer relations as they relate to the day-to-day management of associations. The department is staffed with a full-time bookkeeper, an administrative assistant and an operations manager who all work as a team to help your Association meet is goals and objectives. Our other lines of business include management, leasing and sales of investment, single and multi-family properties in and around the Puget Sound market.
Elite Property Management
A division of:
Choices Realty Northwest LLC
12356 Northup Way Suite A
Bellevue, WA 98005
Choices Realty Northwest
17530 NE Union Hill Rd Suite 100
Redmond, WA 98052
Tel: (425) 828-9828
Fax: (425) 828-9869